Monday, October 15, 2012

A Walk by Myself

Taking this walk by myself was very difficult because i wasn't able to take my dog, who i always take with me. on my walk I walked all over Foxenwoods. Normally I have headphones in and i'm listening to music, but this assignment told us not to. It was very interesting. I enjoyed the walk, mainly because I enjoy walking, but I think i'm more at peace when I have my dog and my music. 
On my walk, many things were going through my mind. The main thing was on how i was going to write this. The other things I thought about was my boyfriend,  Josh. He's my happy thought. Watching the cars drive by and hearing the world was different for me because I normally have music. I most likely won't be going on those kind of walks again, I like my routine and they way I do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment