Monday, October 15, 2012

Vocab #7

1)ad infinitum-endless, without limit
Space is ad infintium.
2)apportion-to distribute proportionaly
The apportion of the cookies is unfair.
3)bona fide-made, done, presented, true
I have bona fide my homework this evening.
4)buoyant-tending to float
The boat is bouyant to the water.
5)clique-a small exclusive group of people
My clique only consists of my good friends.
6)concede-to acknowledge as true
I concede that their will be a zombie apocalypse on December 26, 2012. Beware!!!!!!
7)congenial-agreeable, suitable, pleasing in nature or character
Are you congenial to the fact that there will be a zombie apocalypse?
8)lofty-extended high in the air
I hope to be in a plane because it is very important to be lofty during the zombie apocalypse.
9)migration-the process or act of migrating
The migration of the zombies will sweep across the US on December 26, 2012.
10)perceive-to recognize, envision, or understand
I percieve that i will not survive the zombie apocalypse.
11)perverse-intentionally determined
I will be preverse to survive as long as I can from being bit or torn to pieces by a zombie.
12)prelude-to go forward in an act of action
I dont want to prelude a hoard of zombies... because they will eat me.
13)rancid-having an unpleasant smell or taste.
The zombies have rancid breath.
14)rustic-unsophisticated, rude, and artless
The zombie I will meet will most likely be very rustic due to their soulless lives.
15)sever-to seperate from the whole
I predict that the zombies will sever many of our body parts.
16)sordid-dirty, filthy, and meanly selfish
Zombies will be sordid because they are walkers that dont take baths.
17)untenable-incapable of being defended.
I hope to not be untenable if their is a herd of zombies coming towards me.
18)versatile-having or capable of many uses
When the zombie appocalipse happens you will need to be versatile with many differnt weapons.
19)vindicate-to upload or justify by argument.
If anyone reading this wants to vinicate my zombie apocalypse prediction I dont want to hear it.
20)wane-a gradual decrease or decline in strength
Hopefully zombies will be wane because they will have decayed underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment