Monday, February 18, 2013

ESSAY POSTGAME ANALYSIS

I felt pretty confident when i walked into the class room on taking the test, i read the book last year and then was able to refresh my memory by reading it again, i really enjoyed this book so a lot of the things i read last year really stuck with me. i thought that the test was going to be one of those " what did..." kind of questions. i should have know Dr. Preston would make it more difficult than that... when it was said that we were writing an essay, i freaked! Im horrible at writing essays.. after i started writing i was actually pretty confident.. until i got everything out. and it wasnt long AT ALL. so i kinda just explained the story a little bit more.. while doing so more things came to me to write about. i tried very hard on my essay, so im hoping for at least a B. Like i said, im not the best when it comes to writing essays..

No comments:

Post a Comment