Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Writing

5 years ago my writing was probably all about happy endings, fairy tales, and everything was good and happy. When you grow up you learn to understand that not everything is rainbows and butterflies, that there is fire all around us, and growing up makes you see it more clearly. It's kind of depressing to think about it but its true, you understand the real world, and it gives your writing more meaning than just some story that you thought of while you were coloring a picture of a froggy you say yesterday. Your writing becomes more interesting, more realistic and gives more interaction with the person who is reading your paper. My writing probably wasn't very good, still isn't the best, but i know i definitely have improved with it, my writing now reflects on my issues or problems or accomplishments in life, and it shows what kind of person i have grown to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment